The Yoga Lab is a collaborative effort among friends and yoga teachers to offer Central Oregon insightful, grounded, and fun yoga classes. Several years ago, Ulla, Rebecca and Aleta met in the Bend yoga community and starting teaching and practicing together. In 2013 they joined forces to open The Yoga Lab, a center where you can find multi-traditional, contemporary yoga supporting modern day practice. The Yoga Lab boasts experienced & respected yoga teachers offering Vinyasa, Restorative, Ashtanga and Hatha Yoga teachings. The Yoga Lab is home to Bend Ashtanga Yoga which offers Mysore style morning practices 5 days per week and a led primary series class on Sunday mornings.
As a student at The Yoga Lab, you will experience a range of non-dogmatic, core traditions of yoga and meditation. You will always be greeted with a smile and an acceptance of you, your body, and your practice. All ages welcome, all levels encouraged sample our class offerings.
The Yoga lab is located in beautiful Bend Oregon; a mecca of yoga classes and outdoor activities.
550 SW Industrial Way Suite 170 | Bend, OR P: 541-633-7363
- Second Anniversary Sale! October 8th Only
- Birthing From Within Mini Weekend Workshop October 10-11
- Punta Mita Mexico Yoga and SUP Retreat November 11-15
SECOND ANNIVERSARY SALE!
The Yoga Lab turned 2 in September thanks to our strong and vibrant community. We’re gearing up for a very exciting year filled with the first 300HR Teacher Training in Bend, workshops, and new teachers to share our love of yoga with all of you!
Take advantage of this auspicious package to help us and you celebrate your practice:
18 classes for $108 on 10/8/15
This package will be available ONLY on Thursday October 8th from 12AM to 11:59PM. Package expires one year from date of purchase. Watch your email for the link or visit us here on 10/8!
BIRTHING FROM WITHIN MINI WEEKEND WORKSHOP
October 10 + 11, 2015 Saturday and Sunday | 1-4pm | The Yoga Lab | $75/couple advance | $85 after Oct 3
Honor and celebrate this sacred rite of passage by preparing mentally, physically and emotionally for the process of childbirth and transition into parenthood. Education, discussion and art will help you discover what you need to birth in awareness.
Topics explored in Workshops:
- Safely create more comfort and space in your body for baby with yoga (only in full series, not mini-workshops).
- Breath-Awareness and Pain-Coping techniques for labor and life.
- Strength and confidence building practices.
- Building a foundation for birthing in awareness, whatever the birth location, outcome or events of the birth.
- Preventing or minimizing emotionally difficult births through compassionate, honest preparation.
- Baby and self-care postpartum.
- Current and practical information from local birth experts and guest teachers.
These workshops are appropriate and beneficial for mothers at any stage of pregnancy.
Suggested (but not required) books: Birthing From Within by Pam England and Bountiful, Beautiful, Blissful by Gurmukh.