THRIVE YOGA LAB MEMBERSHIP1st month $30, then $96
- All Access Membership! This gets you unlimited In-Studio Classes, Live-Streaming Zoom Classes, + Online Video Library. Try it for $30 for your first month, then $96/month.
YEARLY UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP$1,050 for All Access
- All Access Membership! This one-time payment of $1,050 gives you the best value for your investment ($87.50 month). This gets you unlimited In-Studio Classes, Live-Streaming Zoom Classes, + Online Video Library.
THRIVE MEMBERSHIP + YEARLY UNLIMITED PERKS
- All access: In-studio, Zoom, + Facebook Class Library
- Available upon purchase of Yearly Unlimited or month 2 of Thrive Membership:
- 10% off retail coupon annually
- 1-week Buddy Pass 3 x year
- Free gift from the Boutique
- Pause your membership for up to 4 cumulative weeks annually at no extra charge. (Applies to Thrive Membership only)
ONLINE ONLY: ZOOM AND CLASS LIBRARY
ZOOM ONLINE CLASSES$35/mo for Unlimited Access
- Unlimited Virtual Live Yoga Classes! For this unlimited autopay membership, please give us 48 hours notice to cancel.
ZOOM ONLINE CLASSES + LIBRARY$49/mo for Unlimited Access
- Unlimited Virtual Live Yoga Classes + On Demand Video Library Facebook Group. For this unlimited autopay membership, please give us 48 hours notice to cancel.
ZOOM SINGLE CLASS ONLINE$10/Single Class
- Single Virtual Live Yoga Classes – Register via Schedule
CLASS PACKAGE 210 CLASSES
- Expires after 12 month.
KID'S PASS10 CLASSES
- KIDS RECEIVE THEIR FIRST CLASS FREE! AGES 16 AND UNDER, MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT. **See Below.
* All class packages expire after 1 year from date of purchase. The expiration date cannot be extended unless the client has suffered an injury preventing practice (note from qualified medical practitioner required) or an emergency.
* Class packages can be shared or transferred to another client. Class packs may also be extended by 30 days with a $10 Class Pack Extension Fee ($10 per 30 day extension).
*Monthly Unlimited Membership AutoPay Contract: 30 continuous days unlimited described yoga classes, autopay on a month-to-month contract. Automatic withdraw from your credit card on file will occur on the initial date of purchase and exactly 30 days after that date, and each successive date. You may cancel your autopay membership at any time. To stop a future payment, cancel at least 48 hours prior to the payment date. Either login to MBO to cancel from your account, or to continue to take advantage of your prepaid month, email email@example.com and the termination date will be changed to the date before your next scheduled payment. Autopays may be put on hold for any duration of time with a $10 AutoPay Hold Fee.
* Unlimited memberships may not be shared, transferred or divided and are valid for the continuous number of days described. We reserve the right to limit the number of classes you can attend in a single day if we are concerned about your health and well being. Only in cases of severe injury (with a note from a qualified practitioner) or emergency may unlimited packages be put “on hold” or may class packages be extended beyond the one-year expiration date. To request an extension of your class pack or membership, please contact The Yoga Lab.
* Class purchases may not be returned or exchanged unless you are unsatisfied with the quality of your experience at The Yoga Lab. All sales for services including classes and workshops are final (with the exception of unexpected class or workshop cancellations).
Workshop Cancellation: Withdrawal/cancellation from any workshop with more than 24 hours notice will be credited or refunded at 50% unless we are able to fill your slot from a wait list. Withdrawal from an event with less than 24 hours notice (or failure to attend) will not receive any refund or credit. Thanks for your understanding.
Online Class Booking. If you book classes online and do not attend your class pack will be deducted for that class unless you: login to MBO and cancel the visit before the visit, email us 24 hours prior to your visit firstname.lastname@example.org, or notify the front desk 24 hours prior to your visit.
10 CLASS GC
A moderately-paced flowing sequence of sun salutations, standing postures and focus areas with an emphasis on healthy alignment to strengthen and balance the body through range of motion and yoga asana (postures). The focus on alignment and stability support each practitioner in embodied awareness and promote healthy movement patterns for yoga asana and for every day life. Will include a variety of posture and mantra, pranayama and mudra. This class is not heated and generally around 75 degrees, although we do not use air conditioning.
Hatha is translated as Ha meaning “sun” tha meaning “moon” and refers to balancing the energies of the body.
*All levels welcome.
Yoga asana (postures) balanced with meditative reflection. Our Hatha Yoga class does not involve sun salutations or fast transitions. All levels welcome. This class is not heated and the room temperature is generally around 75 degress, although we do not use air conditioning.
*All levels welcome.
HATHA FLOW 2
A moderately paced flowing sequence of sun salutations, standing postures and focus areas with an emphasis on healthy alignment to strengthen and balance the body through range of motion and yoga asana (postures). The focus on alignment and stability support each practitioner in embodied awareness and promote healthy movement patterns for yoga asana and for every day life. Level 2 will include more intermediate postures and elements of the practice. Although there are no physical pre-requisites for this class, students must have the desire to learn and go deeper into their yoga practice including more advanced posture, mantra, pranayama and mudra. This class is not heated and generally around 75 degrees, although we do not use air conditioning.
Restorative yoga is a therapeutic practice of conscious relaxation that supports mental, emotional, and physical health in the body. Instead of using muscular strength and movement, the body is encouraged to stretch and open by being more passive and receptive. Students will rest in poses longer, and both inner and outer stillness develops gradually in a safe, quiet environment. The focus is on gentle actions and breath formulas that enhance circulation, quiet the mind, and reduce tension. This process is facilitated by using props whenever possible in postures that promote healing and well being.
*All levels welcome.
ALL LEVELS VINYASA
This dynamic practice is adapted from the Ashtanga Vinyasa system and postures are linked together using the breath to create a seamless flow of movement. This continuous flow builds a strong body and clear mind. This class is suitable for students already comfortable with basic yoga postures. All Levels implies that variations will be offered for all levels of student from beginner to intermediate/advanced. If indicated by the heat icon, this class is warmed to around 80 degrees.
*This class is suitable for students already comfortable with basic yoga postures.
LEVELS 2/3 VINYASA
This is a vigorous vinyasa practice with deeper exploration of the poses.
*This class is designed for the more experienced student.
A creative, slower paced Vinyasa practice incorporating a full range of poses, Soulful Flow unwinds your body and soothes your nervous system, opening you to more groundedness in your daily life.
Beginning with meditation and moving into a gentle flow, we use the breath throughout class to connect to the present moment.
Teacher takes requests from students before each practice and nimbly incorporates them into her sequence. The focus can include heart opening backbends, unwinding tightness through hip openers and releasing the lower back through side body lengthening. We always end with a long, relaxing savasana.
Soulful Flow will reset your mind, body and spirit. Come. Feel the difference.
*All levels welcome.
Reserve your own private weekly class! Max of 4 students (bring your friends, family, co-workers). This is a great option if you want an in-studio class weekly and prefer to not attend public classes. Wonderful for more personalized attention and instruction from one of our skilled yoga teachers. You can show up and have a private session, or bring a small group. Please communicate directly with the teacher regarding the style of class you want: Vinyasa, Hatha Flow, Hatha or Restorative.
If you choose to, you can use studio props for this class. They will have been quarantined for at least 3 days prior to use and for 3 days after use.
Fee: To hold this weekly time slot payment must be made in advance, $400 for 4 weeks ($100/class). Unless you request otherwise, we will set up a recurring $400/month payment and this time each week will be reserved for you.
Single private classes or private group classes (for events, parties, etc) are available upon request at the rate of $100/hour. Email email@example.com to inquire.
PRIVATE & GROUP CLASSES
Private lessons are available to help you refine your practice or work with physical limitations or injuries. Private class rates are $70/hr.
Also, private group sessions are wonderful for birthdays, family gatherings, bridal showers or baby showers (pre-natal sessions are available). Please contact us for small group rates.
Saucha from the 8 Limbs of Ashtanga Yoga means cleanliness of body. Please come to yoga clean and free of strong body odor. Please practice saucha/cleanliness.
We ask that you respect our sacred practice space, and your fellow yoginis and yogis, by coming to class with your body and clothes clean. Refrain from using perfume, strong scented deodorants, essential oils and hair spray.
Are you ill? If so, please stay home.
Please respect your fellow practitioners by staying home if you are ill. If you are ill but feeling well enough to practice, please keep in mind that cold and flu viruses are spread by airborne secretions after sneezing and/or coughing in addition to contact with contaminated surfaces. General guidelines: if you are sneezing and/or coughing uncontrollably and/or have to frequently blow your nose please stay home. Rest is the best remedy for you.